Re: Unwatchable channels and strange behaviour of Hauppauge Nova-T Stick (update)

En/na José Oliver Segura ha escrit:
      Hi all,

      after a visit from my "cable guy" (the antenna guy, actually),
I still have problems with the Nova-T Stick to be able to tune/watch
some DVB-T channels. I was hoping it to be a trouble with the antenna,
but the reality is that -as the technician said- the antenna it's OK
:(

Mmmh, after seeing the patch recently posted today by treza at chez dot com, it seems that your stick has an mt2060 tuner. I'm writing a driver for another stick which also uses an mt2060 and I can only tune to some muxes (considering that I'm ~6km far from the Collserola tower that's pretty bad, it could be my antenna though, since the line of sight to the tower is blocked by a block of flats in front of my house):

I can see almost perfectly the TV3 mux, I can see with some artifacts the CUATRO, TELE5 and ANTENA3 muxes (if I touch the stick while tuning), TVE is full of artifacts, and that's all I can see.

In my case, though, I have the same problems under windows (in fact under windows I cannot see TVE, ANTENA3 and TELE5 at all, I can just tune but never get a picture).

I'll try to activate the MT2060_SPURCHECK to see if it tunes better, but I doubt it since I should have plenty of signal, shouldn't I?

Bye

--
Luca