No analogue sound Hauppauge WinTV HVR 900 hybrid usb stick...

Hi all,

     I have downloaded the latest driver for my hybrid usb stick
(Hauppauge model 65018, rev B2C0, serial# 1023804) from markus
repository and following the installation steps I can tune analogue
channels for my area (PAL BG/I), but without sound...

    I am loading at boot em28xx-audio (Em28xx: Initialized (Em28xx Audio
Extension) extension). I have sound in other kde apps and I have proved
different alsamixer combinations...

    I also have tried markus usb sound script, but with no success, I
think...

    The dvb-t part of my stick still is not developed in the driver,
that is the reason because I hope somebody can help me to hear analogue
channels sound.

Thanks in advance.

Alberto.

:)