Pinnacle PCTV Dual Hybrid Pro PCIe - [will be] supported?

Hi there!

Does anybody have any information about the afforementioned card?
Is it supported by any linux driver?
(Or is it going to be?)

It's abilities make it quite attractive to me,
but I could not find any information about linux support.

If it's not supported, could someone please recommend me a similar (but
supported) card?

(Which is able to receive both analog & DVB-T channels, and able to record
two streams independently.)

Thank you for your help!

    Kristof

--