Re: Re: [P7131 Dual] scan : tuning failed

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 30.11.2006, 15:18 +0100 schrieb Frédéric Massot:
> hermann pitton wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> Hi,
>

> > he is using the recent master repo and I pointed to the firmware
> > difference already. (p7131 udev problem 4 weeks back)
> >

> I will test this evening new kernel 2.6.19.
>
> > Also Frederic knows of this one report on this new card revision he has,
> > accordingly the automated switch to the FM/RF antenna input in dvb-t
> > mode doesn't come through. Still a radio app needs to be used once
> > before to make it happen was said. I asked him for confirmation/testing,
> > since this is strange enough.
>
> Yes, and then I had a problem with my hard disk, all is to repair now. :o)

We don't write to the disk, not even printks in that case.
Wrong gpios can lock up a system, true, but all others don't report
such, but even seem to have it working.

> > To set all to auto in the initial scan file(s), except bandwidth, might
> > be also worth a try as always.
>
> What is what I must set to auto?

Show us a successful firmware upload first, then we might investigate
antenna switching issues. The rest is likely not needed and meant as
said and last in the testing row.

Cheers,
Hermann