Re: Re: Re: Update!

On 11/29/06, José Oliver Segura <primijos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/29/06, Federico Quagliata <federico@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ok, just mail me the scripts once is ready. <g>

       An update... sometimes, if getting errors in a channel, if I
kill mplayer and start it again I'm getting these kind of messages:

      dvb_streaming_read, attempt N. 6 failed with errno 0 when
reading 880 bytes

     N goes from 6->0 and the number of bytes changes. I've tried to
found some references in the mplayer mailing lists, but no luck. Maybe
that can also help?

     Sorry for the previous posting... gmail is quick sending mail if
by mistake you push the wrong keys :(

      Best,
      Jose