Re: Re: Unbranded USB DVB device afatech af9005

Peter Fassberg wrote:
> Hi!
>
>>> Well, they did: they just sent the complete documentation and sample
>
>> Have complete info over here, in case of any help, you can send in a mail.
>
> Were do we put this type of documentation so everyone can get access
> to it?

Many vendors do send info under NDA's . ie the info they do send are not
open, but maybe used to develop an OSS driver.

Some vendors ask like this ..

--

My main problem is datasheets, register lists and other design
documentation.  Is it possible to communicate information to you under

--

In this particular case, the person who requested me to do a driver, was
known to me personally. Normally he says like this.

--
Hi Manu,

It's for your private reference only. Please don't reveal it to any
other else.
--

So in this case, they have not explicitly said anything, but will wait
for information from him whether the said information can be made public.

Manu