Re: [patch 0/8] budget_ci: improve IR input handling

On Sunday 19 November 2006 19:12, Darren Salt wrote:
> I demand that Andrew de Quincey may or may not have written...
>
> > On Tuesday 03 October 2006 01:01, David Härdeman wrote:
> >> This series of patches includes a number of bugfixes and changes to the
> >> IR input handling of the budget-ci driver.
>
> [snip]
>
> > Patches look good - however I think the mailer has screwed them up (there
> > seem to be stray tabs at the end of many lines).
>
> I see no such problem with them. Since they were sent using quilt (at least
> according to the headers, and I'd expect quilt _not_ to make a mess of
> them), perhaps KMail is the culprit?

Not sure whats up TBH, and I dont have the time to spare to investigate just
now. If you have them lying about there anyway, it would make it much easier
for me if you could just resend them.

Otherwise, it'll be a day or so before I can get onto it, sorry.