Re: Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

I installed Kaffeine from source today.
It appeared that the version I was using didn't have dvb support :)
So now I can do a channel scan with Kaffeine.
It does find the same channels I get with dvb-scan or mythtv.
I don't have to reboot after each transponder with Kaffeine.
However it does not find the dutch channels wich are all on the horizontal
(18v) channels.
Am I the only one who is trying to use this driver with a dvb-s card and
horizontal transponders?