Re: Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

Thanx!
I can watch the channels from my channels.conf with super picture quality.
Only the channel scanning doesn't work yet.
It now only finds channels from the 1st transponder, after that is just gives
timeout's.

Is there anyone on this list that has the channels from canaldigitaal (the
netherlands) in his/her channels.conf?
If so, please send a copy to me :)

Thanx
Joep