Re: RE: Freecom - recv bulk message failed: -110

On 11/15/06, Mark Howells <Mark.Howells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Agreed. Badly worded post on my part. I meant to imply that using the hg
sources on different kernels gave USB errors on one, not the other and
therefore that the difference was likely in the USB drivers...

hmm could you turn on debug for that module and reproduce it? Maybe
we'll see what request causes that problem.
I remember I had that problem too once with a DVB card of a coworker
(I don't have that device anymore).. for any reason the whole machine
got locked for 1-2 seconds too.

Markus