USB2 DVB-S support

Hi all,

I have been searching for a USB2 DVB-S receiver that is capable of receiving a full transport stream, with working Linux drivers.

The last time I looked, the only USB capable receivers out there were v1.1, and incapable of receiving a full TS as a result.

Are there any devices out there that are known to work?

Regards,
Graham