Re: Freecom - recv bulk message failed: -110

On 11/14/06, Tobias Stoeber <tobi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do see the same error with my Yakumo QuickStick Basic (same usbid as
your Freecom 14aa:0226) every day ;), but this has so far no effects on
using the stick.

On my notebook, the stick now works (nearly) perfectly, on another
destop computer I still can only scan and tune, but no video/picture and
no sound :(

Best regards, Tobias

It works fine for me locally with "mplayer vdr://" and remotely with
vdr-streamdev but not both at the same time - not even with the same
channel. But this is unrelated to the error I hope. Still the error
looks like the driver cannot recognize some command and thus is
concerning.

- Stefan