Recommended HDTV tuner

Hi all,
I'm looking for a digital HDTV DVB-T tuner, and wanted any recommendations
that you might have.
Here are my preferences:
1. PCI (small form factor preferable)
2. Dual tuner if possible
3. Hybrid digital/analogue if dual not available
4. Remote control (can be separate)

I live in Sydney, Australia and I'm planning to use it with Gentoo Linux and
MythTV if that makes any difference.

I briefly looked at the DViCO Fusion HDTV Dual Digital 2, but was told there
were problems getting some stations to work, and the remote also.

What do you recommend?

Cheers,
Bonne