Re: Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

Hello Michel,

I am using the same file you are.
It contains the same info as your's.
After I do a reboot it does find some channels.
Before I applied the patch it did find channels on a few transponders.
Now it only finds channels on the first transponder.

I am doing some tests with Mythtv now.
>From mythtv I can also scan for channels.
It generates a list of tranponders and I can perform a scan per transponder.
So I do a scan and after that I do a reboot so I can scan the next
transponder.
This seems to work for all vertical transponders.
For some reason it gives me timeout's for all the horizontal transponders.

regards,
joep