Re: Terratec Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Hi all,
it seems that analog TV is working pretty well. For what concerns
DVB-T, I could successfully scan to get a proper channels.conf and
after that I could run tzap to tune a channel.
While tzap was running I could cat /dev/dvb/frontends/dvr0 to a file
which could then be played correctly by mplayer.
What seems not to work is if I try to directly watch DVB-T using
either MPlayer or Xine. They seem to fail to tune any channel.

I haven't tried CVBS and S-VIDEO yet, but I plan to try them in the
next few days.
Elias