Re: Terratec Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Hi,
Have you tried manually routing sound (using arecord|aplay) from the
TV card to the sound card? I have your very same type of card and it
worked for me.
Elias

2006/10/31, Mathieu <mt-kor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Hartmut.Hackmann@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> When you use the saa7134-alsa module, you need to set the recording
> source in the mixer, either with a mixer application or -after
> everything
> is loaded - by switching to any other input and back.
> I am preparing a patch for this.

I am not sure to understand what you are saying, because there are at
least two mixers one for tv card and the others for the sound card. I
try to do all possible combinations by setting the recording source in
the sound card but it does not work at all.

Mathieu