Re: Feature Request: CAM kernel module

> This has been already discussed here before :
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg05523.html>
>
> It doesn't seem so easy, because the PCMCIA interface is not used in a
> standard way.

Ok, I've read that thread now, but there's something strange. I once had a
cam which could be flashed in a PCMCIA slot. Doing a "lspci -vvv" worked,
too.

So, where's the difference to a PCMCIA interface except and additional
logical interface which would have to be handled by a userspace program
anyway?

Renne