Re: nova-t 500 tuning problems

On 29 Oct 2006, at 22:32, Jon Burgess wrote:

In your original post you mentioned that you had an older card which
worked fine with this same setup. Is this still correct that if you run
this same test with the other card then it will receive a signal OK?

If this is the case, then your issue is that the new card doesn't like
the offset and can only tune using the non-offset 506MHz frequency?

Or do both cards only work at 506MHz now that you've moved?

Only the old card works at 506MHz. I have a tiny antenna which I tried with force_lna_activation=1, and it seems to pick up at least one transponder at 522MHz, so it seems it can tune when the offset is correct (I don't have a proper outdoor antenna to test with..) I guess I need to wait until some offset issues are resolved in the nova-t 500 driver then..

I'm still baffled by why the in-wall signal doesn't have the correct offset though.

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@xxxxxxxxx