Re: [Solved] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T USB 2.0 tzap reports status 0x1b instead of 0x1f

Am Montag, den 23.10.2006, 23:18 +0200 schrieb maestro:
> hello all,
>
> i bought a wintv nova-t usb 2.0 (the silver box not the stick) and
> installed kernel 2.6.18 but with the drivers from the stock kernel tzap
> always reported a signal of 0x0 so i upgraded the dvb stuff with hg.
>
> with these drivers tzap reports a signal of about 0x3000 but the status
> (1st column) is 0x1b instead of 0x1f.
>
> so i am unable to receive anything :-(
>
> if you tell me what information to provide to help debugging this
> problem i'd gladly do so.
>
> thanks in advance
> maestro

As with the current version of the drivers for this receiver scan does
not work anymore I retried the vanilla drivers from 2.6.18 and despite
the fact that tzap shows 0 for signal all the time it is still possible
to watch TV. so please disregard the chatter i've caused in this ML.

cheers
maestro

(i hope that it will still/again work with future versions, as it does
not work with current hg)