Re: Added Support for the Compro Videomate DVBT 200A

Hi,

Francis Barber wrote:
Hello Hartmut et al,

I have now tested autodetection of this card and DVB (digital tuning).
Both work great!

What I'm not clear on is how to test the card's analogue inputs, such as
S-Video.  Amateurish as this may be, I was wondering if anyone could
point me to a howto...

Thanks,
Francis.