Re: Freecom DVB-T card tuning, Re: Trouble with Pinnacle310i DVB-T

According to the wiki,

"These frontend(s)/demodulator(s) can be found in various revisions of
this device:

 - Zarlink MT352
 - The new units use the Zarlink ZL10353 instead of MT352
 - for pentype design it is unkown (but it doesn't matter at all, see
comment)"

This is a pen-type design, so I dunno...

I use this firmware for it: "dvb-usb-wt220u-fc03.fw".

I don't know much about this, so if there are any commands I can run to
help, do tell.

Benjie.