Re: Pinnacle 310i DVB-T, please try this patch

hi emilio,
Kevin, did you gave a try to /dev/radio0?
Could you please try with kradio, or radio if it's tuning correctly?

I'll try the path on my debian this afternoon. (I hope so)

Cheers,
With gradio, and gnomeradio the card seems not works but i don't know if this happen because i haven't a radio antenna to connect on my card or because thereis a problem with driver and v4l.