RE: TS Stream - null packets generation?

Hi,

Thanks! You are right.

The model of the modulator is PROMAX MO-170. It can be configured to
Master mode (with null packet stuffing) and Slave mode (without null
packet stuffing). But I am not sure how to make it to operate in Slave
mode.

I also found the player is operating follows the PCR. I see there is a
CBR can be set, but when I set, the modulator reports it cannot lock the
signal (or frequency?).

Please help. Thanks.

Best regards,
Lo Chun Chung