Re: Re: Supported radio card universal or PCI-X interface

davidm wrote:
I think he means 3.3V capable (a card which can do both 5 and 3.3 is
known as a 'universal' card; PCI-X slots are always 3.3V in my experience).

I have a similar problem - I'd love to put my KWorld Xpert DVB-T card in
one of the slots on the 2nd pci bus on my server motherboard to isolate
it from the other devices... but those are 3.3V slots and its a 5V card :(

Cheers,

	David

Yes David, you're right, as I explained in other message to the forum that's what I refer to.

Even I was thinking on look for some kind of slot converter 5V to 3.3 V but I cannot found it.

Cheers,
--

Emilio Castellano Leiva