Supported radio card universal or PCI-X interface

Hiya,

I'm looking for a linux supported radio card with PCI-X or universal interface, I've been trying with Pinnacle 110i, Pinnacle Hybrid PRO, Hauppage Wintv HVR1300, but no luck, none of them have working radio support in the latest hg drivers. I try many source modifications found in forums also but i got no luck at all.

I've just try two cards with radio support. Hauppage WinTV primioFM and Terratec 600, but none of this have universal or PCI-X interface,

Does anybody know a board with this specs. covered?

Thanking in advance,

--

Emilio Castellano