RE: Freecom usb dvb-t hang usb id 14aa:0221 -Solved

Interesting. However I'm not sure it's what I've been experiencing. It's not
that my card isn't accepted by linux, it just causes instability. I have
definitely managed to stabilise the card on my 2.6.17 gentoo (pentium) box
but last night I cross compiled the same (Hg) sources for my (2.6.16) Arm
based system and it's as unstable as ever. I have tried a powered hub too,
but there's no perceivable improvement that I can tell. :(

Next move is to upgrade my kernel to 2.6.17 and see if there's any
difference - after that it's either a poor USB implementation on my arm
device (Linksys NSLU2) or an 'endian' issue with the drivers.

Mark