Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital problems

Kielogl wrote:
I also tried Chris Pascoe's tree http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pascoe/v4l-dvb-test/ and it has the same problems with USB tuner stability and with SBS on the PCI tuner. But it does not require the +166667Hz offset for Nine and SBS (thanks Damien) as the current development tree does, so it looks like all of Chris's changes have not been merged as yet.

I have both tuners working fine under 2.6.16.19 with the hg tree using the ZL10353 based version, with the following transports for SBS and Nine in Melbourne:

Nine: 191791667
SBS: 536666667

Perhaps try a stock kernel instead of the FC-rolled version?

Cheers,
Pete