Re: cannot tune some frequences on hauppauge nova-se2

hi,

i tried some other frequencies and everything works fine except some freq...
don't know why...

On 9/26/06, Raymond mantchala <rmantchala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I had this kind of issue with a another card. In my case the card wasn't
able to tune because the handling of vertical polarization was broken.
What you can do is to test all the combination of high/low frequencies
and vertical/horizontal polarization.
In my case, i found that each time the polarization was vertical it
didn't  work.

hope this will help you.

regars,
Raymond.