Anysee E30 in Linux

Hi there,

I have purchased Anysee E30 USB Digital TV box. It works very well in Windows environment and supports also subtitles properly (only a few of USB digiboxes do it) here in Finland.

Now I'd like to attach Anysee to my linux box, which have I been started to modify to be my home media center. I couldn't find any linux drivers for Anysee or any other information, how the integration could be carried out. Does anyone have recent experience about Anysee and linux?

Thanks,
Ville