RE: modprobing causes double the devices to be created

Hi Alan,

I can't precisely understand why you get the additional devices but I'm wondering if it's to do with the way you're modprobing the drivers. Try the following steps

1. rmmod all the modules.
2. remake the modules and run 'make modules_install'
3. run depmod
4. run modprobe dvb-usb-dtt200u

The last step should haul in everything it needs (dvb-core, dvb-usb). Otherwise, your dmesg and lsmod output might help.

Cheers

Mark