Re: problems capturing analog and digital at the same time with lifeview trio

rghetta wrote:
I agree, but imho the current situation is a bit unpleasant because the user has no way to know what he can do. I fear that without some help by the driver *and* the applications, only a minority of users will get the most out of their hybrid cards.
Mmm, this sounds too much like a complaint, which is not, honest!