Re: Re: What has happend to Manus repositories?

Johannes, any comments in terms of multiprotocol generally?

I have plenty of other things to do and essentially have stopped
doing any linux-dvb development. Some people seem to think that
because I spent lots of time reviewing and discussing the API
proposal, it is my duty to spend even more time on it, to
review it again and finally ACK it.

Ahh. I must of missed that memo. I thought the lack of traffic on the list was due to the pleasant heat and long sunny days. Sadly not.

However, I currently (and for the foreseeable future) stopped
caring about linux-dvb, and thus won't do it.
I would like to personally say thank you for the helpful advice and constructive feedback you've given me.

I wish you all the very best and hope you can find time to return in the future.

Regards,

Steve