Re: STB6100, STB0899 programming information?

thomas schorpp wrote:
> Jason Filos wrote:
>> It CAN be, infact STB0899 has 242 registers ...
>
> registers or adress space? are you sure?
>
>> But there is already a DVB driver for the STB0899, how come there is no
>> information available to build the DVBS2, I dont really understand
>> what the
>> problem is here.
>
> hardware specific adaption, it seems.

It is not hardware specific adaptation, but that we require an API
update for the same. We did finally end with a long discussion on
multiproto, for which there aren't any *positive* feedback from the
people who NACK 'd the changes, rather than saying it *look's* fine.

Manu