Scan all (by Twinhan 1025)

Well it's looks like I setup my Twinhan 1025.
Next question is how to scan full range of signals that can be received by
my dish?

As I know from the Satellite dish installer, the dish can receive signals
from Sirius, Amos and Hotbird (no more board details).
Sample for Sirius-5.0E are helpful, but I'm not sure is it enough for me.
I'm located in Kiev, Ukraine, and sat dish directed to South side.

Can anybody send me a good config samples for my region?

--
Best Regards,
Nick Fedchik