RE: Question about Frontend performance (TDA10046 + TD1316)

Thanks for your quick reply.

As the STB is operating under linux kernel 2.4 (powerpc), so my driver
is composed by several versions of DVB-T codes:

For SAA7130/4 driver, I used the source codes from
http://www.linuxtv.org/download/kfir/mpex.tar.gz

For the driver of TDA10046 + TD1316, I used the codes from linux kernel
2.6.16.18.

I know the SAA7130/4 driver is old, but the main problem is I do not
know how to back port the video-buf-dvb.c (SAA7130/4 DMA buffer handling
functions)from linux kernel 2.6 to linux kernel 2.4 (mainly due to the
"kthread_run()", "kthread_create()" stuff) as I am a newbie on driver
porting.

As the TS capture of the SAA7130/4 driver is not done by kernel thread,
it consumes lots of resources and the performance is not so good during
I capture TS.

Are there any suggestion to me?

Thanks for your kindly help.

Best regards,