Re: dvb driver for opera-s1

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Marco wrote:
> Hi
>
> ich denke mal du verstehst auch deutsch :)

Yes, but I prefer to not make this private. Maybe someone else is
interested to see this discussion.

> lsusb kann ich im mom leider nicht anbieten, da ich das gerät z.Z nicht am
> Rechner hier habe.

So later?

> die id's sind:
>
> vendor:
> #define USB_VID_CYPRESS                                         0x04b4
> #define USB_VID_OPERA1_WARM                     0x695C
>
> product:
> #define USB_PID_OPERA1_COLD                     0x2830
> #define USB_PID_OPERA1_COLD2                    0x8613
> #define USB_PID_OPERA1_WARM                     0x3829
>
> die 2. id für cold , ist weil ich in meine box mal die id'überschrieben hatte
> ( ist jetzt standard cypress id)

You most likely erased the Eeprom on the board. It can be reprogrammed
using I2C to address 0xa0 (or 0x50) To see where to put the Vendor ID and
the product ID have a look in the FX2 data sheet.

> hast du auch so eine box ?

No.

> könntest du uns da etwas weiter helfen ?

Maybe. First the lsusb.

regards,
Patrick.

--