Re: Club 3D zap250mini

Hi Jochen,

thanks for providing the patch.

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Jochen Issing wrote:

> Here comes the patch. I hope I meet the coding rules etc.
>
> What I did:
>
> * created new defines for the two Product IDs (cold/warm)
>   called USB_PID_WT220U_ZAP250_COLD/WARM
>   Note, that USB_PID_WT220U_WARM has the same value as
>   USB_PID_WT220U_ZAP250_WARM, but I defined it anyway
>   for readability.
>
> * added the two defines to the device table (dtt200u_usb_table) at
>   indices 8, 9
>
> * duplicated the struct wt220u_properties to wt220u_zap250_properties
>   Including declaration and definition. Of course, changed the USB ID
>   indices to the appropriate ones in above table.

Is there a reason for adding a new property struct instead of just adding
the USB IDs to the existing wt220u_properties?

And I'm really wondering how it is possible that you have 221 as a warm ID
for your device whereas this ID is the cold ID for other device.

After you plug the device and loading the driver, can you check with
lsusb, what is the USB ID? If I'm correct it will be 222.

regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx