Re: Error message: Bulk message failed: -22

Hi,

this is very likely a problem with the usb driver.
Error 22 means Invalid Argument.. so the driver tries to set up
something in a wrong way... Would be interesting to see what the
driver tries to send to the device. You'd need to add debug for that
since the driver has no extensive debugging mode.

Markus