Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-S Pro PCI 4000i supported?

Hello,

I've been looking at getting this card as it's the only one I've seen
that has two DVB-S inputs but I've not been able to find any
information anywhere as to whether it's possible to get it to work
under Linux (or for that matter anything other than a rehash of what is
on Pinnacle's website).

Does anyone have any more information?  Does anyone even know what
chipset it uses?  Or can anyone suggest an alternative card with two
DVB-S inputs (PCI only - PCI-E isn't feasible for me at the momet)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Richard.