Suitable card for UK Sky ? technotrend?

Hi,

I am soon to build a new mythtv system to drive a 1920x1080 resolution
lcd over HDMI/DVI, I've got a Avermedia 777 which Ive not yet used
with linux but is said to be "quite good" on the linuxtv wiki, I now
need a pci dvb-s card which can take a cam (T-Rex) and work with sky
service and my subscriber card, I dont need a card with a output as I
will be using myth's deinterlacer and dvi output.

I am thinking a Technotrend S2-3200 HDTV-S2 with CI addon might be
suitable and moderately future proof as it supports HD as well as
normal transmissions, although I dont currently have a HD subscription
as Sky insist that you purchase their HD box for some 300 UKP!.

Or would a Technotrend Budget S-1500 with CI addon be a better choice,
its been around for a lot longer than the 3200 and I presume has more
robust driver support.

Any advice would be appreciated, I am fairly new to this
andy