Re: Re: Freecom DVB-T stick with ID 14aa:0225

El Thursday, 13 de July de 2006 10:33, Erich Focht escribió:
> Hi Bingen,
>
> On Wednesday 12 July 2006 16:54, Bingen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > where have you got the firmware from? And the 'wt220u_fc_properties' part
> > of dtt200u.c? Did you write it?
>
> the firmware resulted from a usbsnoop session under windows. So I don't
> know whether it is good or bad. But at least it seems to get the device in
> warm state, get the IR controller recognized and so on. And the device can
> tune, but reception doesn't seem to work well. The patch is written by
> myself, too, it's just for getting this particular firmware file loaded,
> otherwise the device properties are the same with the other dtt200u
> devices.
>
> Regards,
> Erich

Hi Erich,

first of all thank you for your answer, and sorry cause I didn't send it to
the mailing list (I didn't realize). Perhaps this could be interesting for
anyone else, so I'm doing it now...

Now more questions: what is a "usbsnoop session"? How can I do it? Is it easy
to explain, or is there any HOWTO about it?

Thanks again,

   ßingen.