Re: pull request (was: RE: freecom USB dvb-t -- new vendor/product ID 14aa:022a)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Patrick Boettcher wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Jul 2006, Christof wrote:
> > 'CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2_STREAM_URB_COUNT' undeclared here (not in a function)
> > /usr/src/v4l-dvb/v4l/cinergyT2.c: In function 'cinergyt2_submit_stream_urb':
>
> Very strange. Are you using a up-to-date v4l-dvb checkout? If you were
> using an old one and you just updated try make distclean and run make
> again.

My patch to fix this went in to Hg on Jun 17th.  If you have a
v4l/.myconfig that was made before this patch, it will have still have this
problem.  I suppose the script that makes .myconfig could be added as a
dependency to the myconfig build rule.  Actually, that makes a lot of
sense.  All files generated by scripts should depend not just on the inputs
to the script, but on the script itself as well, as they often change.

You should be able to just delete .myconfig and it will be remade from
.config, this time with that cinergyt2 stuff in it.