Re: USB troubles with DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital

Thanks for that link - I'm now giving it another go (I have long had
both tuners on my dual dvb card working, but have never gotten the
remote working).

I'm reading the bit about lirc configuration. Although it details 2
lirc files, it doesnt mention the lircd.conf file. Should I just use
the one that comes with lirc0.8.1? (lircd.conf.fusionHDTV).