Re: WinTV-NOVA-T-500 driver

Hi,

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Eric wrote:
> On Hauppauge's uk forum some administrator named jambo put a sticky saying
> that linux drivers are being created by some US guy and that drivers will be
> made available via linuxtv.org

That is not exactly true:

--- start of quote
A Nice bloke from the US has been working on Linux drivers and we now have
support for:

HVR1100
Nova-S-Plus/SE2
Nova-T-PCI
Nova-T-USB
HVR1300 (in Progress)
Nova-DT (Bristol - In Progress)

These are all made available via linuxtv.org
--- end of quote

I'm not a native speaker, but this seems to be "past progressive" meaning
that this _is_ done already. This is definitely not the case.

With the release for the DiB7700 (which I try to do this week), it will
also be possible to add support for the Nova-T 500.

best regards,
Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx