Firmware for Nova-T (90003) ?

Hi

I recently bought a Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T usb2 DVB-T (90003) unit
After a long struggle it actually was recognized in linux and seemed to
load as expected. But - no frontend was ever loaded, resulting in
failure in the applications that uses the unit.
I don't have any log-entries at the moment, as I'm at work, but that
wont be necessary anyway to answer my question.

The firmware I use is "dvb-usb-nova-t-usb2-01.fw", downloaded from
somewhere (don't remember exactly). I'm pretty sure the firmware is
either too old or too new for my unit. I believe the firmware is
intended for rev. 90002 or older, but of course I'm not sure about this.

The unit works pefectly fine under Windows, which means the Windows
driver must have the correct firmware for the unit.

My windows is on another computer than my linux, but I have a
USB-switch, allowing me to have one USB device attached to two computers
at the same time. Using this, I booted up windows with the dvb unit
connected to the windows-pc and confirmed the unit was working. I then
switched the device so the dvb unit was connected to the linux-pc, and
now the driver loaded perfectly well including attaching a frontend to
the dvb unit.

A solution to my problem would then be to either
a) "boot" the dvb unit from windows and switch to the linux pc
or b) find a way to extract the correct firmware from the windows drivers
or c) find a way to get the firmware FROM the dvb unit TO the linux (or
windows) pc

So - does any of you know how to do option b) or c)?
Or even better - does anyone have an updated firmware for my unit??

If needed I can provide you with log entries or any other information...

/Thomas