ESG Scenarios

Hi All,

I'm using FLUTE protocol to deliver different kind of files (documents,images,video/audio clips) over the Internet or unidirectional systems.
ESG containers are also transported via this Flute,in dynamic file delivery carousel sessions.
I have to make an ESG scenario,like for example 'user asks for video' (or something more simple than that),and to figure out what fragments of the ESG should be sent (via FLUTE) to him in this case,and the way the fragments are being processed.

Could any of you please help me with this, because I've just started to learn about DVB-H few months ago,and I can't find my way around things.

Thank you,
Adrian

Do you Yahoo!?