Nova-T 500 support

Hi all,

during my search in the list archive I found some messages in October regarding support of the new Hauppauge Dual-Tuner Nova-T 500 PCI card. Back then, Steve Toth from Hauppauge also gave some information.

Since (at least in Germany) this card is available now in stores, did anyone already try to get it running?
Did Hauppauge give more information about the design?

Regards,
/Christian