Re: Fusion 3 Gold (18ac:d800)

Big Daddy wrote:
I have this card and would like to get it working under linux. I'm willing to do whatever to help out with testing if this issue hasn't already been resolved, as this thread is over half a year old. I couldn't find anywhere saying that it had been resolved, so I'm assuming it's not. I also replied to the AVS forum post. I currently have Knoppmyth set up on a box and have been banging my head against a wall trying to get it to work since I thought this card already was supported....until I came across this thread.
As it stands right now, I have written a patch that allows channel scanning and tuner locking over VSB, but we are unable to get the TS data to transfer back over the PCI bus... I can only do so much without having the device in my own possession. Todd has one of these, and he has been testing the patches that I've written. For now, nothing else is happening.

If you want to send your card to me, maybe I can do a better job, but until then:

-EOUTOFLUCK

Michael Krufky