Re: bttv hard locks machine !

Worked out how to revert :) Nothing like google (HG seems a lot less
common than SVN or CVS)

Anyway have reverted to change 4000 from what would appear 4103. Things
now work but I'll need to work through the changes to try and work out
which commit did it. This could take a while....

hg revert -r 4000 -v

This was done from with in the v4l-dvb directory on my machine