Q: Compilation qestions/problems

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a  Freecom DVB.T Stick working on a 2.6.9-34.EL kernel (unfortunately I don't have the option to migrate to a newer one, sorry)

Is there any chance that this will eventually work?

I got the current CVS level for dvb-kernel and tried to compile it (in the build-2.6 directory).
first it complained about a missing bttv.h, so I got one (not sure whether its the richt one - it says $Id: bttv.h,v 1.10 2004/10/13 10:39:00 kraxel Exp $
)

Then it complainded about too few parameters for calls to videobuf_reqbufs, videobuf_qbuf, and videobuf_streamon - so I added "fh" as the first parameter in the parameter list (this filehandle seems to got dropped - I could find it in older references/versions)...

But before I try to adapt further I thought I might save some time by asking, whether I should better try a different level (i.e. not the current CVS level).

Has anyone running dvb-kernel on a RedHat EL4 (2.6.9-34.EL)?

--
Regards,
Richard